Bluepeak internet service is ranked number one for fastest internet speeds, most consistent network and lowest latency in several markets in its service area.
Thats the conclusion of Ooklas newly released SpeedtestTM Market Index report for the second quarter of 2023, including data collected from millions of consumer-initiated tests across the country. The report which ranks mobile and fixed broadband speeds from internet service providers around the world monthly shows that Bluepeak is ranked highest for delivering the fastest median download and upload speeds, most consistent network and lowest latency to its internet customers in several different places during the second quarter of 2023.*
The achievements for each market where Bluepeak service received a top ranking, verified by Ookla, are as follows:
- The fastest download and upload speeds, most consistent network and the lowest latency in all of Wyoming.
- The fastest download and upload speeds and most consistent network in Cheyenne and Laramie County.
- The fastest download and upload speeds, most consistent network and the lowest latency in Laramie.
- The fastest download and upload speeds in Casper and Natrona County.
- The fastest download and upload speeds and most consistent network in Stillwater and Payne County.
- The fastest download and upload speeds in Lawton.
- The fastest download and upload speeds in Altus.
- The fastest download and upload speeds in Bartlesville and Washington County.
- The fastest download and upload speeds and most consistent network in Grand Forks and Grand Forks County.
- The fastest upload speeds in Springdale Township.
- The fastest upload speeds in Madison and Lake County.
- The fastest upload speeds in Marshall.
As a result of Bluepeaks competitive service, residents of these communities benefit from greater choice among their internet options. Research shows, greater competition for consumer goods like internet benefits consumers by lowering prices, boosting investment and enabling innovation. In addition, a 2020 report by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond on Bringing Broadband to Rural America determined that broadband access and adoption are linked to increased job and population growth, higher rates of new business formation, higher home values, and lower unemployment rates.
Ookla is the global leader in network intelligence and connectivity insights. Over eighteen million tests are actively initiated by consumers each day across all Speedtest platforms, with over 45 billion tests completed to date. As a result, Ookla has the most comprehensive analytics on worldwide internet performance and accessibility.
For more information on Bluepeak, visit mybluepeak.com.
*Based on analysis by Ookla of Speedtest Intelligence data for median download speeds, upload speeds and consistency score, and multi-server latency, in the identified geographies, U.S., Q2 2023.
Bluepeak is building a faster, more reliable internet without the things that get in the way of great service – like red tape, hidden fees, and slow response times. Offering up to 5 gigabits of speed for residential customers and 10 gigabits for businesses, Bluepeak is a whole new ballgame – from internet to TV, to connecting every device in a home, to powering a business, Bluepeak not only provides the best fiber connections in the communities it serves, but also meets the growing needs for how its customers live.
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/bluepeak-internet-ranks-first-in-communities-in-wyoming-oklahoma-north-dakota-south-dakota-and-minnesota-559801991
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Daily Scotland News journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.